2017 REPORTS | IKOK-C OFFICIATING CLINIC
IKOK-C OFFICIATING CLINIC
March 4, 2017
On March 4th an IKOK-C Officiating clinic was held in Calgary Alberta. The clinic was conducted by Shihan Stuart Corrigal and covered standard actions of judges. The clinic was an opportunity for members to either watch and see what officiating is about (Audit), Go over a review of the officiating clinic, or to become certified in officiating (Certification). Shihan Corrigal stressed the importance of the responsibility and liability of being an official and how the officiating team performs affects the overall impression and feeling of the event. The clinic was well attended and I am proud to say that 9 more members of our club became officially certified as IKOK-C Officials. Congratulations!
- May 3: May Newsletter
- April 16: Members room updated
- March 28: Member's room updated
- March 26: April Newsletter
- March 2: March Newsletter
- February 5: Tying your belt Video added to Members page.
- February 1: February Newsletter
- December 29: January Newsletter
- December 28: KYOKUSHIN ONLINE (click to access new Kata Videos)
- November 25: December Newsletter