24-26 May, 2019
The annual Calgary Spring Camp took place from May 24-26, 2019. This year the event was limited to student 13 years of age and over to allow for more advanced training. Around 30 individuals took in the training throughout the weekend which included technical kumite (Sparring) training, advanced Ido geiko training, Kihon combination training, Self defence and break fall training and a one on one Kata competition (Congratulations Hannah, the first Spring Camp Kata Champion), a special thank you goes out to Gary and Karen for opening up their place for us to host the weekend and to Edi for preparing our Saturday evening feast. OSU!
- April 16: Members room updated
- March 28: Member's room updated
- March 26: April Newsletter
- March 2: March Newsletter
- February 5: Tying your belt Video added to Members page.
- February 1: February Newsletter
- December 29: January Newsletter
- December 28: KYOKUSHIN ONLINE (click to access new Kata Videos)
- November 25: December Newsletter