Shihan Brad has been training Kyokushin Karate for over 30 years, and is an experienced international competitor, as well as past Canadian Fighting and Kata Champion. He has trained and instructed all over the world and has been mentored by many of the top instructors in Kyokushin. He is an officer with the Calgary Fire Department and at home, he enjoys a lively household with his wife and three boys.
Doug began his karate career in 2001 when he walked into the dojo with his children. Doug has participated in many tournaments both as a competitor and coach. The passion he has for the martial arts and Japanese culture is clearly evident in his training. Doug is an IKOK-C certified official.
- November 1: November Newsletter
- October 15: Edmonton Cup/ Canadian Kata Championships
- October 1: October Newsletter
- September 26: Banff Championships
- September 3: September Newsletter
- June 12 : Summer Camp Registration
- June 4 : June Newsletter
- May 28: Island Training Seminar
- May 3: May Newsletter
- May 2: Spring Camp Registration
- April 10: April Newsletter
- April 8: 2018 Calgary Cup Photos link added
- March 19: 2018 Calgary Cup Results