Shihan Brad has been training Kyokushin Karate for over 30 years, and is an experienced tournament competitor, as well as past Canadian Fighting and Kata Champion. He has trained and instructed all over the world and has been mentored by many of the top instructors in Kyokushin. At home, he enjoys a lively household with his wife and three boys.
Doug began his karate career in 2001 when he walked into the dojo with his two sons. Doug has participated in many tournaments both as a competitor and coach. The passion he has for the martial arts and Japanese culture is clearly evident in his training. Doug is an IKOK-C certified official.
- March 19: 2018 Calgary Cup Results
- March 18: Alberta Open Registration up
- March 10: March Newsletter 11th North American & International Blackbelt Conference
- February 26: Calgary Cup Website updates. Atlantic Summer Camp
- February 7: February Newsletter
- February 6: Special Event Posters Updated, 2018 Calendar updated
- January 3: January Newsletter
- December 28: Calgary Cup Promo Video
- December 20: Calgary Cup Website LIVE