Shihan Brad has been training Kyokushin Karate for over 30 years, and is an experienced international competitor, as well as past Canadian Fighting and Kata Champion. He has trained and instructed all over the world and has been mentored by many of the top instructors in Kyokushin. He is an officer with the Calgary Fire Department and at home, he enjoys a lively household with his wife and three boys.
- April 16: Members room updated
- March 28: Member's room updated
- March 26: April Newsletter
- March 2: March Newsletter
- February 5: Tying your belt Video added to Members page.
- February 1: February Newsletter
- December 29: January Newsletter
- December 28: KYOKUSHIN ONLINE (click to access new Kata Videos)
- November 25: December Newsletter