Shihan Brad has been training Kyokushin Karate for over 30 years, and is an experienced tournament competitor, as well as past Canadian Fighting and Kata Champion. He has trained and instructed all over the world and has been mentored by many of the top instructors in Kyokushin. At home, he enjoys a lively household with his wife and three boys.
Michelle has been training since 1996, where she trained under Sensei Herb Milton, until she moved to Calgary with her husband Brad in 1999. She juggles karate with her three children and career at the University of Calgary. She is an IKOK-C certified official and has had extensive experience planning tournaments and events.
Doug began his karate career in 2001 when he walked into the dojo with his two sons. Doug has participated in many tournaments both as a competitor and coach. The passion he has for the martial arts and Japanese culture is clearly evident in his training. Doug is an IKOK-C certified official and the manager of a large body shop in Calgary.
- July 10: Summer Camp Registration is up!
- June 4: Spring Camp - Article 3
- June 2: Spring Camp - Article2
- June 1: Spring Camp, June Newsletter
- May 31: Canadian Championships
- May 7: Spring Camp Registration
- May 7: May Newsletter
- May 4: International Friendship Tournament
- April 12: 1000 Calgary Cup Photos added
- April 11: Alberta Open
- April 9: Canadian Championships Registration
- April 4: April Newsletter
- March 24: Calgary Cup Karate Championships