Shihan Brad has been training Kyokushin Karate for over 30 years, and is an experienced tournament competitor, as well as past Canadian Fighting and Kata Champion. He has trained and instructed all over the world and has been mentored by many of the top instructors in Kyokushin. At home, he enjoys a lively household with his wife and three boys.
Doug began his karate career in 2001 when he walked into the dojo with his two sons. Doug has participated in many tournaments both as a competitor and coach. The passion he has for the martial arts and Japanese culture is clearly evident in his training. Doug is an IKOK-C certified official.
- September 28 : October Newsletter
- September 13: 2017_september_newsletter__.pdf
- September 13: 2017 Summer Camp
- June 4: Spring Camp - Article 3
- June 2: Spring Camp - Article2
- June 1: Spring Camp, June Newsletter
- May 31: Canadian Championships
- May 7: Spring Camp Registration
- May 7: May Newsletter
- May 4: International Friendship Tournament
- April 12: 1000 Calgary Cup Photos added