From September 27-29 The Calgary Fighters Camp was held. Members from Calgary, Banff and Edmonton Lakewood joined together for a weekend of learning, sweating, fighting and fun. A great big thank you goes to Gary and his family for opening up there home for the weekend of training. Various aspects of training were covered including the importance of timing in everything with Kumite. The weekend allowed for members of the different dojos to come together and have new people to spar with and was a great venue to build camaraderie amongst the participants.
- July 21: Summer Newsletter-Summer Festival Info
- June 2: June Newsletter
- May 3: May Newsletter
- April 16: Members room updated
- March 28: Member's room updated
- March 26: April Newsletter
- March 2: March Newsletter
- February 5: Tying your belt Video added to Members page.
- February 1: February Newsletter
- December 29: January Newsletter
- December 28: KYOKUSHIN ONLINE (click to access new Kata Videos)
- November 25: December Newsletter